First: Money Movie Giveaway Round 5 Winner
Congratulations to GENE who is the winner of Round 5 of the Money Movie Giveaway for 2008. I will be contacting Gene via email so that he may pick which movie he would like to receive.
Second: ANOTHER Contest! (Now CLOSED)
I received a copy of they highly anticipated biography of Warren Buffett which is titled The Snowball: Warren Buffett and The Business of Life. What makes this book different from all the other books on Buffett (apart from requiring good health in order to lift the book – it’s HUGE) is that this is the first book that Warren Buffett has provided the author with personal access to him, his friends/family/colleagues and his files.
The book is 976 pages long – make no mistake, it’s a whopper. I’m going to give away a hardcover edition (lists for $39.95 CAD) to one lucky reader of this blog. How to enter? Same as always. Leave one comment on this post and that’s it! Very simple. (Bloggers can also earn an extra entry by promoting this contest on their own blogs.) Official rules below – Good luck everyone!
- To enter, simply leave a comment on this post below (say anything you want, but anything offensive will be removed)
- You must leave a comment before midnight of Friday November 7th, 2008
- You can earn an extra entry if you have a valid “Gravatar” – a gravatar is a ‘globally recognized avatar’ which is basically just a photo you choose to associate with your identity. It can be an actual photo, or just a random picture – click here to sign up and for more information – it’s completely free and works on all sites with Gravatar support.
- Bloggers can earn a further entry still by linking to this contest from their own blog to promote the contest
- The contest is open to everyone, but for delivery locations outside of Canada, the recipient is responsible for shipping charges.