This is a video blog post. Text follows below the video…
If you didn’t (can’t?) watch the embedded video, then here are the highlights:
- McGraw Hill kindly gave me a copy of the new book “Benjamin Graham on Investing” to review and give away
- The book will be dry if you don’t know who Benjamin Graham is already
- The book is a gem if you have ever spent time looking through financial statements
- It is a collection of Graham’s writings between the end of the First World War and up to the stock market crash of 1929, all gathered into one book
- McGraw Hill have given me one copy to give away and the rules are down below
If you wish to go ahead and purchase it, please click here for more information from Amazon.ca.
How To Enter
- You can earn one entry by submitting a comment on this post (maximum of 1 comment), you must include a valid email address in the form, but your email is never shared with anyone.
- You can earn another entry by promoting this contest on your own blog (pingback required).
- You can earn another entry by tweeting the URL of this contest post (Must include @PreetBanerjee in your tweet so I know you tweeted it). Not following me? Click here to follow me on Twitter.
So you can earn up to three entries in this contest. The winner will have exactly 1 week to claim their prize (I will notify you via email), or they will forfeit their winnings. The contest runs until midnight (EST) on August 29th, 2009. Prize will be shipped to addresses in Canada and the USA only. Winner will be drawn at random.