CONTEST NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS.
Housekeeping: Last week we had a giveaway from Intuit for their QuickTax program. The winners were comment #9 (Lance D.) and comment #29 (Kel). Congratulations! I’ll be contacting the winners to arrange delivery of their prizes.
This week I’m happy to announce that the good people at Ufile.ca contacted me to offer up 2 box copies (8 returns per copy) and 2 online vouchers for Ufile.ca. Just as with QuickTax, I am not receiving any compensation from Ufile, nor do I officially endorse either product.
To re-iterate: There will be FOUR winners which means that your chances are pretty good.
- You may earn one entry by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post on the website.
- You may earn a second entry by tweeting the contest post URL and including @preetbanerjee in your tweet.
- I reserve the right to delete any comments that are inappropriate.
- You must submit a valid email address in the comment form. Don’t worry, it will not be visible to anyone but myself and it will never be shared or sold to anyone either.
- Winners must answer a skill testing question.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm on Friday, February 26th, 2010.
- Winners will be contacted using the email address provided only, and will have exactly one week from that point of contact to provide their full contact details in order to claim their prize.
- I reserve the right to disqualify any entries for any reason.