If you follow me on twitter (@preetbanerjee), you’ll know that I decided to start a new podcast. I was trying to find some Canadian-content personal finance and business news podcasts but either I didn’t look hard enough, or most have stopped production because I couldn’t find anything. So I decided to start one up (again).
Mostly Money Mostly Canadian Episode 6
This week’s episode is now available on iTunes (You have to click through to “view in iTunes”). You can also just use the embedded player or MP3 download below.
- I was late because I drank too much on Thursday night
- More red wine was flowing Friday night as I was putting together the podcast
- A short interview with Arlene Dickinson of CBC’s Dragon’s Den fame as we talk about her other CBC show “The Big Decision” going into season 2
- A featured interview with Tom Bradley of Steadyhand Funds – a very insightful guy with just tonnes of experience up and down the industry. We talk about return expectations for investors in light of global deleveraging, the direct-to-client model of investment portfolios, and fees
- Then I cut myself off because the wine kept flowing
Ratings on iTunes are appreciated :)
If you enjoy the podcast, please use the iTunes link to give it a rating (or even a review) if you have an iTunes account. The first three episodes both hit #1 in Business as well as in Investing – thank you!
Interested in being a guest?
If you would like to be a guest on the show, drop me a line at email@example.com. Investors, advisors, fund managers, bloggers, whomever. Remember, it’s “mostly money” which means sometimes it won’t be about money.