This week’s episode of Mostly Money, Mostly Canadian is now available on iTunes (You have to click through to “view in iTunes”). You can also just use the embedded player or MP3 download below to listen to it right away.
- A listener complains that the interviews suck
- When investment management fees aren’t a big deal
- What is @Klout and why did they give me a Cadillac for three days as a “Perk”
- Shifting Christmas gift giving later by a week?
- The most expensive dinner for two I’ll ever have
- Minor Fiscal Cliff update (emphasis on minor)
Ratings on iTunes are appreciated :)
If you enjoy the podcast, please use the iTunes link to give it a rating (or even a review) if you have an iTunes account. Your reviews help get the podcast get noticed, which helps to attract high profile guests.
Interested in being a guest?
If you would like to be a guest on the show, drop me a line at email@example.com. Investors, advisors, fund managers, bloggers, whomever. Remember, it’s “mostly money” which means sometimes it won’t be about money.